Saturday, December 11, 2010

Writing and Problems

The worst thing - I talked this over with my daughter. I told her that for me, I may not have time or run out of ideas, etc, but the worst, the absolute worst, is that you are all alone. She said she'd read what I wrote and give me feedback. She's good. She's honest, too.
I am now rereading what I wrote up til now. I think I have 75 pages. I printed out the last 35. I lost track of what I had written before and what I thought was in there. I am especially concerned that I get clues in.

Anyway, I will send my first few pages for my daughter to look over while I read my last.

I also want to recommend, if I didn't do this before, the Writer's Digest. Google it. There is so much free information. I also submitted to a writing prompt. Fun! Check it out.

I also have to say and want to thank Jill Robinson for starting a writing group in the Hollywood area. It is wonderful! I do get great feedback there and ideas. Still I hunger for more. Well, one problem is that I don't want to reveal the criminal, but I want to know if I am putting in obvious clues.

Sure hope someone replies to this and shares their concerns and problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment